Suggestion Archived No Holds Barred Section

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
I am suggesting a section where two users can agree to a flame war between each other where as long as certain Redlines aren't crossed, The Mods won't interfere .

The stipulation is that the users involved consent to this and agree to not bring up their beef outside of the section.

Instead of letting two users who clearly are developing hatred for each other pent it up untill they go apeshit on each other, there should be a way for two users who hate each other to tell each other how they feel about each other

I think this will make the forum a lot healthier, and a lot of beefs would be squashed this way as people pour their hearts out at each other and in the middle of these curses will understand each other better.

We all have seen on NF how pent up hatred only makes things worse, not just there, even IRL people not having an outlet for their frustrations makes things a lot worse.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
miplzideefx11.jpg

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
Any alternative?

Well, presumably the alternative is to simply carry on as is.

If we do the trial that will determine whether or not this is of any use to our community. I'm skeptical but ultimately I would not oppose a trial.
I just don't think it's of much use. Many of the problematic members have been left behind under Yiffs care.

Krack

Illustrious
Banned Member
At this point it's not like we have an outstanding problem of people having disagreements where even a trial run is needed. Moreso it's not like let's lock you two in a secret forum to argue is really gonna put out any fires that embers will actually remain.

It don't take a rocket scientist to know that either.

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
Yes, they can only get out of the pit when they overcame their divergences and became best friends or 1 month ban for both .....
Also the mods will rate the fight and the most fun of the month will be awarded a badge :D
Enryu.....

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Well, most of you haven’t opposed a trial run.

I think we can try it, though I have a hunch of won’t actually be used any. It’s too small a forum and we all have a very good relation with one another, just as members.

I’m always up for experimentation!

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
Boi. Did you literally just do this for yourself?
Of course not, this suggestion was made because I think it's better for Online Beefs to be resolved this way instead of overworked Mods.

Another solution would have been some kind of forum Jury Duty but that would only work in forums with big enough userbase that the jury would be mostly neutral .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back