• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #10: Spirit Never Dies

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the absolute worst take you guys have seen during your time being on battle forums? It has to be a specific take.

Mine would be Yhwach (the poster) claiming Thor lifting the world serpent off earth is only a building level feat because of "muh perspective yo! Look at the boat! It can't be that big!"

Mine would be SB legit not knowing what actually accounts for Lightning feats and what doesn't.
Basically believing that what it takes is being Natural Lightning that's Air to Ground and nothing else despite nature itself having Lightning work on different properties or Electricity itself working on the same principle.

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
What is the absolute worst take you guys have seen during your time being on battle forums? It has to be a specific take.

Mine would be Yhwach (the poster) claiming Thor lifting the world serpent off earth is only a building level feat because of "muh perspective yo! Look at the boat! It can't be that big!"

Has to be the time someone on Reddit claimed that nobody in fiction is fast enough to dodge bullets, and every instance of that happening is just the bullets being slow. :dumbpepe

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
FKi2DK_XEAMgIy8

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional

There have been a lot of dumb ones I’ve seen, but a really memorable one was MJ12 Commando saying The Flash has ferrari level combat speed because he can get tagged by guys like Deathstroke

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

Niggas on SB thinking Accelerator could beat Solar because of Tonathans dumb ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back