OBD Convo #11: Assemble, You Brave Achaeans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
Ask for a promotion.

Might as well. The District manager was considering making me an hourly manager anyway. Bad enough when the managers and team leaders that we have don't even want the position. And people that they bring from other sister restaurants always turn tail and run for the hills when they see how busy our store gets.

I guess that's what happens when you have a Sith Lord cook for you :maybe

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Might as well. The District manager was considering making me an hourly manager anyway. Bad enough when the managers and team leaders that we have don't even want the position. And people that they bring from other sister restaurants always turn tail and run for the hills when they see how busy our store gets.

I guess that's what happens when you have a Sith Lord cook for you :maybe
So you have some leverage.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Sketched a Spartan soldier in class.

993567-E5-931-E-4-EA7-8-B21-C6-E94-CB639-CE.jpg

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
I’ll find out on NG+

Hopefully it’s at least midway between where it was before? Because he hit like a pillow in my bout with him.
It's fucking weird how some of the bosses are weaker than normal enemies you encounter in the world, and how the end-game is basically big areas full of boss-level enemies (copy pasted from other earlier bosses except bigger or spongier). Where the bosses are not as hard as the area you have to push through to reach them. The Fire Giant isn't nearly as hard as half the enemies I fought to reach him. Balancing is really shitty near the end.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
This to the point most people skip Elphael completely, and it's really easy cause of the elevator you can activate via dying once. I had more trouble reaching Malenia normally than I did fighting her, and the fight itself is piss easy if you know how to parry or god forbid know how to abuse some of the special parries which are broken as hell. Golden Parry in particular, and she never fucking touches you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back