• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #11: Assemble, You Brave Achaeans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
FP7N7gZXoAchtdv

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
"God imagine Goku just UNLEASHING on ChiChi. She’s such an arrogant fucking slut. Imagine “I’ll be taking MY son” and he just fucking doesn’t even dignify her with a response, just his Saiyan spartan fucking blood surging to destroy this presumptuous dirty little WHORE thief scumbag on his ancestral domain, just grabbing her neck with his rugged hands, hands that have lived all their lives fighting and hunting and FUCKING SURVIVING in a vital forest life, hands ChiChi can’t even fucking understand nevermind resist physically, as her mind races, physical activity- not petty words, refuting her pathetic arrogance instantly as reality sets in and she feels his rough, worn hands start to close around her leathery little neck, literally all she can do is fucking choke in pure surprise and panic, her stupid “sultry” eyes just in pure fucking fear as her slutty makeup runs as she sees a true fucking MAN, a warrior, vital, GOD MADE FUCKING MAN, the SAIYAN, staring into her whore eyes with the fire of a million proud ancestors of his species, the honesty of it, the life of it just boring into her soulless BITCH slut soul as he squeezes the air out of her fucking lungs, squeezing because he doesn’t need petty words. She would fucking choke, CHOKE for stepping to him, his PROUD Saiyan blood would BOIL, and she would CHOKE for it. When Gohan shows up thinking that ChiChi, his beloved mother in arms is cooking up dinner, she’d be fucking dead, the hulking, musky, muscled and heaving SAIYAN panting over his kill, defending his SANCTUARY as is his NATURAL, GOD GIVEN DUTY. Gohan would literally just back off, respecting an actual man, he’d just leave."

:lul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back