• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #11: Assemble, You Brave Achaeans!

Status
Not open for further replies.
God, reading the latest DBS Manga Chapter is even worse than I thought.
>Gas legit outpowered Bardock by basically 5 to 1.
>Somehow Bardock closes the distance by sheer literal determination despite that's not even how it works for any Saiyan or even Gohan in the past
>Gas literally loses to Bardock and Elect had to save his ass

Thanks Toyotaro, you are really showing how it was the Anime Team holding the Manga back...

EDIT: Almost forgot the real bullshit part
Apparently Bardock made a wish that he hopes his sons grow up well... meaning there's a very good chance Goku got everything handed to him... because of Bardock's wish(Of course fuck Raditz but you get the point) which is so anti-thetical to Dragonball that it hurts...

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
This... Does not shock me whatsoever. Pure, horrid fanfiction at its finest.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
So there was me yesterday spending the whole day waiting on a Ghost Reaper Girl chapter, only to find there was never a chapter due to come out yesterday. If I had checked Viz after reading the previous chapter I'd have seen that it was due to come out May 2nd.

Well that one's on me, I don't read the chapters on Viz so I never saw that. Though it suggests to me that Ikeda might be changing this to a monthly release. Given that he has obviously struggled to maintain the bi-weekly release (with the .1 bonus chapters generally being his apology for that) I'd say it's more a positive than a negative.

Bi-Weekly or Monthly doesn't matter to me as long as I get the chapters consistently.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Bardock never made that wish to the dragon. He was talking to himself when he said that. I don’t think anyone used the dragon that night

Status
Not open for further replies.