• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #11: Assemble, You Brave Achaeans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Wasn't the Namekian speaking to Bardock with his mind? There would be a good chance he heard what Bardock stated as the Dragon did vanish after Bardock thought of that.
From what the spoilers said, they left it ambiguous. But Monaito’s words sorta imply he didn’t make the wish

Limu&Doug

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
FQuY1JtX0AQQHz3

legendary-brows-martin-scorsese-60297021.jpg

🧐

Like me and others say, the MCU died when The Avengers happened. It was the last time the movies actually remembered to take themselves seriously before they became completely "quirky, self-fellating and remembering it's a comic book film so why take itself seriously".

It's why I know fuckers hate Man of Steel but in the times of MCU bullshit, that was a fucking breath of fresh air to me like fucking nothing else.

I find it funny that people didn't realize that was the main problem with the MCU at large:
It tried so hard to be like the Comics with it's Status Quo shit... but ignored that it is ultimately 2 different mediums and shit from the Comics will NOT translate well with the Movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back