• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #11: Assemble, You Brave Achaeans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Though they seem to be nerfing frenzy magic and blood magic.
Yep

though Frenzy is still p strong. But they made it so you couldn't be stunlocked to death by it in pvp which is honestly where its used because its almost useless for pve.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
FQs_jOQacAQmwPD

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
I wonder how fast they are now. I might try out the Royal Greatsword. Since I decided against it before cause it was slow, but since they buffed the speed of all colossal weapons that might be different.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Hell I might just go "exploring" via invading other people's worlds and just wandering around

I did that shit last week and it was very insightful when not being attacked by anything

You can go far in an invaded world on foot
Invasions are fun

when the host isn't camping in a spot you can't get too.

Its why I always keep the hand cannon at the ready

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
>Havent been to the round table in a while
>go there to upgrade some stuff
>the entire place is super dark
>wonder whats going on
>suddenly attacked by the skeleton lady
>kill her and am now wearing her armor
What the fuck was that about
Ensha. You went and got half the key for the Consecrated Snowfield. And started the Latenna quest-line. Maybe in the case of the latter. Not necessary but ties into it. Ensha works for Gideon, and Gideon had an Omenkiller murder those Albinaurics.

The Royal Remains are also literally his corpse. His own skeleton he used as armor.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Ensha. You went and got half the key for the Consecrated Snowfield. And started the Latenna quest-line. Maybe in the case of the latter. Not necessary but ties into it. Ensha works for Gideon, and Gideon had an Omenkiller murder those Albinaurics.

The Royal Remains are also literally his corpse. His own skeleton he used as armor.
Well...She got fucked for her troubles and now I got armor that heals me a bit if I'm almost dead and looks dope as hell. Im at the magical academy currently with no idea what I'm in for, but me, my claws, and my trusty bird will do just fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back