• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #11: Assemble, You Brave Achaeans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
It's that combined with the whole bed chamber bit that makes it clear, and that it wasn't the first time.
Yeah, but thats my point of contention. I don't think bedchambers was literal. Especially when Miquella needs to be in the cocoon. Unless the remembrance is referring to a time before he kidnapped Miquella. At which point yeah it's cut and dry.

Only because she's like a statute now. Otherwise, you can bet your ass it would be happening.
She wasn't a statue when Radagon was swinging her hammer. :skully

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Hatsune Miku isn’t coming to Coachella this year

still crazy she was suppose to do a concert there in 2020 but rona happened

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Yeah, but thats my point of contention. I don't think bedchambers was literal. Especially when Miquella needs to be in the cocoon. Unless the remembrance is referring to a time before he kidnapped Miquella. At which point yeah it's cut and dry.
It is referencing an event before that. When he asked him, but he said no.
She wasn't a statue when Radagon was swinging her hammer. :skully
She is after you kill him, and for whatever reason stays that way.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
FQfa-i_aIAEW7Ph

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Lockdowns did FAR more damage than they ever helped and not just in an economic sense. People who are heavily introverted trying to be more open just got worse, those with major mental issues or addictions basically relapsed hard, etc, etc.

The sheer fact that not everyone is furious over this shit is just apalling to me(I know there are far more furious and still want to take the "right roots" to shake shit up but still...)
Oh but they are, and we're going to see it this November and in 2024 if it's DeSantis.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
1650085609253.jpg

Keanu, Nic Cage and Robert Pattinson are all potential actors who could be voicing Shadow

well Nic is just them joking but the other two seem fine

Last edited:

El Hermano

Acclaimed

Live PD/Rescue was amazing.

Shame they cancelled Live PD over the George Floyd incident and catching live footage of a suspect's death while in custody. If anything, that's why we should have more of this show.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back