• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #11: Assemble, You Brave Achaeans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
AHZqJ47WB9phgjtcDzGOJqa9_h_meATK79GtQw1WDymlpWdDGEJ4SqcrE2ortRF7GX3--cQakcrW%3Ds517-c-fcrop64%3D1%2C02310000fdceffff-nd-v1
Loses a literal god given eye to an 11 year old with a fucking kunai. The most useless weapon in the series. Despite having literal god given abilities for it.

Never uses gravity manipulation for situations like that despite having the ability.

Never uses cyber arms despite having the ability
Somehow runs out of chakra despite being able to absorb chakra

Doesn't know what Cell phones are and only contacts his one true love Naruto.
Gets overshadowed by the MC's teacher in a time travel plot. The pleb.

Used for aliens performing sick tricks in Tony Hawk Pro Skater

:mjlol :skully.

Never go full Jobsuke kids. Vegeta is completely respectable compared to current Jobsuke :mjlol.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
I just met this woman and the guy who stole her shit. She seems nice. Though I'm getting my ass beat by these fucking lobsters man
Lobsters OP, and they only get worse in higher lever areas.

Elden Ring has a scaling system per area that increases the health and damage output of enemies. Those lobsters are gonna level up, and by the end-game even rats are dangerous.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
>Petal of Reincarnation introduce Iskandar
>title is the king of conquest
>strong enough to shake the whole planet with a punch or punch through the whole planet if her punch is focused through a tube
>face tanked Tesla's World System that sublimated the Eurasian permafrost and carbonized it
>can send people to meet "God" directly
>potentially beat Lovecraft and some shining dude in a fight letting her summon them and their powers at will

:hestonpls

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Kinda cool how while ton of people are digging through Elden Ring, we still got people going through Final Fantasy X 21 years after it's release. :maybe

It's also just interesting to see the differences between the English and Japanese scripts for the game. Hopefully he continues it and hopefully he eventually gives the XIII trilogy the same treatment as I'm given to understand it's translation was particularly bad.

He also has a few parts of a Final Fantasy VIII series done if anyone's interested in that.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
best shonen rivals, aside from vegeta, are: (in no order)

- raoh
- kai hiwatari
- sendo (ippo)
- rukawa (slam dunk)
- grimmjow
- ryuhou (scryed)
- kaiba
- kevin mask
- hiei
- takasugi (gintama)
- aomine
- ren tao
- saito
- brago

ps: obv there are several more, sasuke and the likes of bakugo ain't even top 50 shonen rivals material

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back