• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #11: Assemble, You Brave Achaeans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
@OtherGalaxy
@Derpmaster9000

And it's real easy to avoid a bad ending for Fia. Just don't give D's brother his armor, and why would you that armor is cash money. Literally sexiest armor in the game. Tied with Night Cavalry, and Raging Wolf. Also. the Drake Knight Set without the helmet. The helmet is so gay for the set, but the rest is fucking great.
I haven't really seen a set that really clicks with me yet. D's is probably the most beautiful and creative armor from has done since the original Lautrec's set from DS1 though. I also love the primeval sorcerer designs and wish they had taken it one step further by letting us essentially become one with its own unique new crystal design. Not being able to become a Dragonkin Soldier, even if just aesthetically, is also really disappointing fashionwise.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Flexing on Marika.

NKyfCh8.jpg

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
also

6 months or so, since olf obd's creation and the activity becomes even greater than before, meanwhile fanzverse obd convo still stuck at mine convo, since september, lmao

no comment

for their vs threads back there atm

literally no different than a sb, cvine, youtube or discord vs thread :mjlol

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
also

6 months or so, since olf obd's creation and the activity becomes even greater than before, meanwhile fanzverse obd convo still stuck at mine convo, since september, lmao

no comment

Discord is filler tier for vs purposes, same as SV :kobeha

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
also

no comment

"Battle VS"

:mjlol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back