• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #11: Assemble, You Brave Achaeans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
You know something that's weird about Bakugou. His howitzer impact is lauded as his ultimate technique, a showcase of his creativity provided his grenade bracer aren't around but even then they still have it like an ultimate attack. Its everywhere, in video games, databooks etc. And he only used it once in the sports festival against Shoto who basically let him win :mjlol.

I mean, I don't recall him having many other fancy moves, so they went with what they had

That may have changed later I quit after the Overhaul arc because I had to see Bakugo again :skully

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Genis vs ToAru will win best thread in the OBD Awards
My thread won best last year too I need to keep the energy going
Who the hell is TyrannoRaptor. I see him everywhere now. In like every forum.
you know how every vs forum has that one guy obsessed specifically with real animal vs matches?

he is that nigga
genis vs no aru was the sequel to genis deception, and it surpassed it :mjlol
genis has become the savior of the obd in ways we could have never imagined :mjlol
"You see, all those stars are actually meteorites."

I really hate that argument because it ignores the existence of cosmic amber, and that stars typically hit the planet with it. It's not actually the stars themselves that are hitting the planet. Just their life energy or whatever.
Also the eclipse shield specifically considers the sun among the stars in the cosmology, so the stars Radahn stopped aren't somehow some unique tiny thing unless you also want to baselessly believe the fucking sun is tiny too

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
FQPcSxCWYAAVBdA

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
now we need some super sentai or ryukendo to full combo the drip :lit

And some Rider shirts and pants

Hell even Premium Bandai had some serious drip for a time without even knowing about it

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
I mean, I don't recall him having many other fancy moves, so they went with what they had

That may have changed later I quit after the Overhaul arc because I had to see Bakugo again :skully
That's the thing though. People (stans) act like he's this huge showcase of creativity when.....he really doesn't. Most he uses nowadays is Ap shot which is pathetically weak for the most part. Cluster doesn't really count since that's a new ability he got because of quirk zenkai's :mjlol .

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
@Blade

The Virgin All Might has to flee to America to run away from AFO and can't even give his protégé a lunch box

The Chad Captain Celebrity runs to Japan from American to bail his protégé out while telling the cops to go fuck themselves :hestonpls.
Tbf the lunch box thing was due to Izuku being a chucklefuck and saying he doesn't need All Might's help anymore. Of course Izuku has to be a saint with nothing to challenge his personality so its basically brushed aside :skully .

Platinum

Illustrious
CC going out of his way to help Koichi essentially making up for how Koichi and gang have inspired him to be a better hero and person is cool though. I like that his story was essentially prevailing against false metoo accusations.

Because CC actually had a character arc unlike every single person in the main manga who isn't All Might, or doesn't have a last name of Todoroki.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
>bout to beat the snake things second form
>game glitches and I die when I shouldn't have
>know its a glitch because the animation isn't playing properly
>its a consistent glitch if I get hit by the snake half at any point during phase 2
>WILL ALWAYS INSTA KILL ME
FUCKING NICE MAN
you can stun lock it with L2 FYI

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Because CC actually had a character arc unlike every single person in the main manga who isn't All Might, or doesn't have a last name of Todoroki.
Yeah I remember seeing someone mention if its weird that Number 6 had one of the best villain moments in the entire series. Like not really man :mjlol . Number 6 has more characterization than most main characters let alone the villains :skully. Dabi's the only one that comes close :skully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back