• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #11: Assemble, You Brave Achaeans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Platinum

Illustrious
Yeah I remember seeing someone mention if its weird that Number 6 had one of the best villain moments in the entire series. Like not really man :mjlol . Number 6 has more characterization than most main characters let alone the villains :skully. Dabi's the only one that comes close :skully.

Twice was pretty good, but Dabi is the only villain left with any sort of emotional stakes.

And Number 6 had a fantastic end to his character arc, by defying AFO and finding meaning in his existence through Koichi, and the realization that his interactions with Pop were genuine and actually had meaning to him.

Similar to Dabi, but Dabi will probably not get as satisfying an ending because he will have to job to Shoto, doesn't get to face off against Endeavor for some reason, and probably can't even be given the dignity of suiciding by cop, because him dying means he wins. But, at least he gets to look like a cool fire zombie while doing so.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I've tried that, he just ignores the second hit after being stunned the first time.

You have to stagger the presses. If you combo with continuous presses he'll ignore it after the first strike.

But if you press L2, wait a sec and then press it again, you'll only do the first attack of the L2 which will keep him stunlocked the whole time.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
Twice was pretty good, but Dabi is the only villain left with any sort of emotional stakes.

And Number 6 had a fantastic end to his character arc, by defying AFO and finding meaning in his existence through Koichi, and the realization that his interactions with Pop were genuine and actually had meaning to him.

Similar to Dabi, but Dabi will probably not get as satisfying an ending because he will have to job to Shoto, doesn't get to face off against Endeavor for some reason, and probably can't even be given the dignity of suiciding by cop, because him dying means he wins. But, at least he gets to look like a cool fire zombie while doing so.
he'll die and then shiggy will launch into speech on how his death was the final key in his plan because now he can take hi quirk and manifest the true flame of revenge he wanted all along just as AFO always intended.

Platinum

Illustrious
he'll die and then shiggy will launch into speech on how his death was the final key in his plan because now he can take hi quirk and manifest the true flame of revenge he wanted all along just as AFO always intended.

It would make him a true Dark Souls boss to just absorb the dabi chunks and enter stage two of the boss battle.

Dabi's already got the frenzied flame, so why not at this point?

But I don't think he can die, tbh. Dabi has wanted to die for years now; him dying is him winning. Just like Endeavor was told he can't give up like a bitch, I doubt he will be allowed to take the easy way out. Unless Shoto is the only one who is going to 'lose' his fight, then it's possible. He does have the jobber bloodline.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Those pages told you most of what you needed to know about his personality and that was when he was more of a mystery :mjlol
14.jpg

15.jpg

Obligatory CC being a bro moment
13.jpg

Hopefully the images load :mjlol

Twice was probably the only thing done well in the MVA arc :skully . Kinda sad that his quirk that he used to full power after getting over his series long trauma is going used by local Yandere bait:giogio. Dabi will probably get to see Endeavor again, at the end of the series I'd guess. Just like Shoto said they don't have anyone who can really impede Afo in any way except for Endeavor (sry Bakugou :skully) and the same with Ashyraki with Izuku (again sry Bakugou :kobeha)

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
No Mimic Tear or good Spirit Ashes to cover you?
Nope, I havent gone and got the mimic tear yet, I got teleported to the volcano manor and just went through it. The issue isn't damage or anything like that, its this glitch that keeps happening that instakills me no matter what when I get hit by the second phases grab. I cant see the shit coming because of all the fucking skulls and then I die

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back