• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #11: Assemble, You Brave Achaeans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Nope, I havent gone and got the mimic tear yet, I got teleported to the volcano manor and just went through it. The issue isn't damage or anything like that, its this glitch that keeps happening that instakills me no matter what when I get hit by the second phases grab. I cant see the shit coming because of all the fucking skulls and then I die
Any ranged or flying Spirit Ashes can do instead. You should have a few by now, but they're gonna die fast if you haven't upgraded them.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Nope, I havent gone and got the mimic tear yet, I got teleported to the volcano manor and just went through it. The issue isn't damage or anything like that, its this glitch that keeps happening that instakills me no matter what when I get hit by the second phases grab. I cant see the shit coming because of all the fucking skulls and then I die
IIRC you don't have vigor leveled and boss grabs almost always one shot even at high vigor levels so I don't think it's a glitch.

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member

For Rykard he's a lot easier when you have help

Ashes or summon doesn't matter

Although Tiche has become my favorite summon thus far

It's essential

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
8Nzpotp.jpg

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
IIRC you don't have vigor leveled and boss grabs almost always one shot even at high vigor levels so I don't think it's a glitch.
No i live through the grab, then right when he's about to throw me, I just lose the rest of my health and then it plays the animation of him swallowing me, but he's already thrown me so the animation bugs out

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
@Platinum

all might is the type of stan who changes even his race skin and face, to become a murican hero, to the point of creating next level engrish techs, with murican states as part of them, while listening to obama speeches in his mp3 playlist

mean, if hori isn't a murican bot in disguise, what else you need to see the proof? :mjlol :mjlol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back