• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #11: Assemble, You Brave Achaeans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Ahh you're a faith build like me
Yeah I had faith to use with this Dragon Head Fist I found, I'm using something else now so I respec'd for that one

You can find Larval tears all over the place but I think there are only 17 per playthrough. So you still have plenty to find if you wanna respec or play with other builds
Well I will see what happens in the future if I need it or not

Was wondering where you negros settled
Welcome to the party fam

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
I don't blame you because even with TvTropes and Google Search pointing us out, it's pretty fucking easy to NOT use those things to find where we are :skully

So yeah, welcome back my man.
And mentioning this site in FV by name is literally worse than cursing someone out :kobeha .

It really does amaze me how much of an idiot Silver was in that game :mjlol.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
TZeSqDE.mp4

fan artists doing a better job at marketing MCU films than Marvel does
Can't see shit

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
i dont particularly care about raceswapping characters
I'd rather not make a trend of raceswapping characters to the point of being unfaithful to the originals, because you know it's not as simple as just a change of color. Then characters i grew up with having their entire personality changed into "We Wuz Kangz yo, gotta stick it to the white man! Ma struggle is the black struggle!"

Ofc, the fictions you are mainly interested in consist of Lego's and Japanese Manga so it's not like you've ever had to deal with such a thing, thank god.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back