• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #11: Assemble, You Brave Achaeans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
audie-eagleheart-judge-3.jpg

>Looks at Black Clover chapter to see what nibbas are talking about with the plot twist

Lol what a time to take a damn break Tabata :mjlol . Jesus certain situations in this series are fucked up in hindsight :skully.

It's worse when you realize 2 fold what happened:
1. Julius is actually real, he's just a false self that had no goddamned idea of anything that happened at all from his true self Lucius.
2. Yami, Vangeance, Asta, Yuno and many... many... MANY people was used for his goddamned schemes. This makes Aizen's fucking plan look like shit in comparison.

Tabata gets my kudos and my respect.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
It's worse when you realize 2 fold what happened:
1. Julius is actually real, he's just a false self that had no goddamned idea of anything that happened at all from his true self Lucius.
2. Yami, Vangeance, Asta, Yuno and many... many... MANY people was used for his goddamned schemes. This makes Aizen's fucking plan look like shit in comparison.

Tabata gets my kudos and my respect.
The convenient wins everyone got more than likely just being Lucius rewinding losses Dr. Strange style was cool. I only thought the clock tower shit was weird and it turns out it was foreshadowing. One of many at that :mjlol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back