EyQLdKV.gif

pnwNsuK.gif

Khzl7CX.gif

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
i feel modern action movies just don't know how to make a fight fun any more
it's just another box to check off for them

in the last 10 years I can hardly remember a blockbuster with good action, Bumblebee was bizarrely one of the only ones

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
i feel modern action movies just don't know how to make a fight fun any more
it's just another box to check off for them

in the last 10 years I can hardly remember a blockbuster with good action, Bumblebee was bizarrely one of the only ones
blockbusters in the last 10 years that had good fights and visuals off top
Pacific Rim
Most Monsterverse movies especially GvK
arguably the last 2 bayformers movies. Most of their fights were bad compared to the first 3 but they each have at least one decent one so I'm counting them
Bumblebee
Rogue One

ive heard mad max fury road was good in that department too but I haven't seen it
none of the disney wars besides rogue one had any decent action, tlj comes close with the hyperspace scene but that isn't really a fight it's just a cool scene

I wouldn't put any mcu fight in the last 10 years up there besides Hulk vs Iron Man

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Netwatch Guy still absolutely rad. You walk in on him. He's watching a western with John Wayne. His laptop blasted with Us Cracks paraphernalia. Calmly addresses you, and explains why the Voodoo Boys are nuts. And he even treats you with respect. Meanwhile, the Voodoo Boys betrayed Evelyn. Act like you're nobody garbage, and plan on betraying you just like they did Evelyn. On top of that they want to start the second apocalypse. Just so they can get into the good graces of the daemons behind the Blackwall.

Anybody who chooses not to side with Netwatch are absolutely brain dead.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
The whole Darth Maul fight remains one of my favorites from the series. No bullshit, no interruptions, no interpersonal relations between the combatants, just pure laser sword combat from start to finish.

Okay a little bullshit with the last jump part :maybe
Can you believe people shit on it for being overly choregraphed? Like their complaint literally was "these blatantly superhuman space wizards are too good at fighting. Definitely unrealistic."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back