• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #12: the law of the victory, is courage and hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
Whenever someone tells OG the MCU is better than Bayformers:

image0.gif

:mjlol

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Mild take: time travel stories aren't inherently bad or confusing. Most issues regarding it usually come from writers getting too hung up on the butterfly effect or paradoxes. If you go 'softer' with time travel while still providing at least some decent reason for why paradoxes aren't happening everywhere you go (usually via multiverse theory) then usually you'll be fine from my experience.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

Y'all don't know about this shit from the past!
I usually always remember this game from the back of my mind despite only seeing it for a week but damn, it made a great impression since.

Bruh why was that story so weirdly wholesome :skully

Also the demon lord has some fucking balls of steel. "Oh there's a prophecy foretelling my doom? Bitching, I eagerly await my fated rival. What, kill the children born under the moon? Fuck that, in fact I'm going to raise one of those children, specifically the one born from the guy who almost killed me, as the best damn warrior ever seen."

Even evil has honor, indeed.

Bruh why was that story so weirdly wholesome :skully

Also the demon lord has some fucking balls of steel. "Oh there's a prophecy foretelling my doom? Bitching, I eagerly await my fated rival. What, kill the children born under the moon? Fuck that, in fact I'm going to raise one of those children, specifically the one born from the guy who almost killed me, as the best damn warrior ever seen."

Even evil has honor, indeed.
The story gets even deeper when you play as the villain and realize what's up with him...

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
>the twist of julius being a bad guy is bad because its been done before

Guess no twist is good because its been done before huh. niggas on the internet always got shit taste
The "originality" of a twist is not what dictates weather it's good or bad, it's the execution.

Besides that it's pretty much impossible to be truly original at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back