• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #12: the law of the victory, is courage and hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
meet jago = mc of ki, in the 90's in his early 20's, he was listed as 5'9 feet and overall a tank

863723.jpg

and

in

the

e5acacea3150c8bc0d4b736bca35ff30.jpg

ki remake = subtle sequel too, he is 30 years old and 6'1 feet

that's why

you should always do pushups and don't make a hump position when you walk, also eat your natty veggies well

also, jago at full power can stomp the sf, tekken and kof verses, like cui's

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
>tfw theres a version of Superman that is actually as strong as Tonathan wanted him to be
his name

JLA_Doom_Patrol_Special_Vol_1_1_Textless.png

Milkman Man

me and solar sailor knew about this ninga, for years now = as TRUE western caped goku fans :mjpls, only me and him spoke about him few times, in few pre-fanzverse obd convos back on 2019

ps: jakk also was still an obdér, imagine :mjlol

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
meet jago = mc of ki, in the 90's in his early 20's, he was listed as 5'9 feet and overall a tank

863723.jpg

and

in

the

e5acacea3150c8bc0d4b736bca35ff30.jpg

ki remake = subtle sequel too, he is 30 years old and 6'1 feet

that's why

you should always do pushups and don't make a hump position when you walk, also eat your natty veggies well

also, jago at full power can stomp the sf, tekken and kof verses, like cui's
190 at 5’9” is chad tier unironically

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
the dif between east and west :mjlol

meanwhile, kakarot is still listed as 137-138 lbs, those japs really don't know how body weight divisions work :russ for many chars, only few series know what's up at that aspect, from nippon
Some Western guide for the Budokai games listed Vegeta as being 160 lbs :tupac

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
not to mention, the whole feud with evolto was to heated and non stop action, the whole buildup was too good

mcu thanos is like a fodder to evolto, both power level wise and quality wise

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Build was super good. But as a Gaim Stan I am obligated to say that Gaim is better.

Of course both series are Kamen Rider. So the real answer is that there both good.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
kr is one of those franchises which has too many good/great series within it, whichever series you headcanon (except from decade, kiva and few others), it doesn't matter

since most kr series are in the 7,5 or 9/10 in quality, at average

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back