• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #12: the law of the victory, is courage and hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

This is why Mario fans shouldn’t be allowed to form opinions 🤢

hue.png

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Excalibur: “Everything must come to an end, and we are going to be yours”

Best sidekick in the franchise

Also Sonic more or less tells her to cut the shit when she keeps complaining about her sorrow in unused dialogue because he’s bored with the fight:mjlol
But Tails bruh. The writing was fine for the most part but the delay for regular sword attacks was annoying. There's no point in doing anything in stages aside from the homing attack slash thing :skully . Been a while since I played though.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
>Guy that attacked Chappelle gets off scot free aside from his ass whopping apparently

You know in California nothing surprises me.

Edit: misdemeanor charge apparently. Still too light :mjlol .
apparently its cause he was mentally ill and Chapelle himself went to go talk to the guy to figure out exactly what was up. apparently he did it all to try and draw attention to his grandma whos suffering in another state

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
apparently its cause he was mentally ill and Chapelle himself went to go talk to the guy to figure out exactly what was up. apparently he did it all to try and draw attention to his grandma whos suffering in another state
Chappelle's still upset that he's getting away with misdemeanors though. I'm sorta satisfied with the ass kicking turning him into a pretzel but I was hoping for more admittedly to help serve as a reminder to nibbas in Cali:skully .

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Chappelle's still upset that he's getting away with misdemeanors though. I'm sorta satisfied with the ass kicking turning him into a pretzel but I was hoping for more admittedly to help serve as a reminder to nibbas in Cali:skully .
Its because he didnt actually get to use the weapon

Essentially his bodyguards were so fucking good that he only got charged with the misdemeanors
:hestonpls

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
But Tails bruh. The writing was fine for the most part but the delay for regular sword attacks was annoying. There's no point in doing anything in stages aside from the homing attack slash thing :skully . Been a while since I played though.
Currently he’s at least better than Chip :mjlol

Adventure era Tails deserves respect tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back