• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #12: the law of the victory, is courage and hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
Scp for most parts is poorly build, poorly written, vauge attempts of horror. Most times scp fans cant even explain their own lore do to numerous contradictions and lack of information and fall by the most basic logical traps and fallacies
:rock
Big Dubs SCPs are so overused most powerful ones are fan made and most people can’t even make a good argument for them because of how many contradictions there are and how the lore is all over the place
:yousmart

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
battle_for_infinity_by_wolfblade111_df1ky9s-pre.jpg

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
@OtherGalaxy Why are you having a laugh at the expense of someone who's obviously mentally ill? Why do you think it took him a week to return to that thread and go on his incoherent ramblings? He was deprived of his meds for that whole week, that's why.

Shame on you, OG :catmad

Also:

ive been off my meds like a month and I'm still making more sense than these niggas :skully

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
in response to me asking the guy to eyeball the happiny feat he tells me that the strength doesn't matter to determine how hard you can hit and then compared two different body weights and how hard they can hit to try and prove me wrong
wut.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back