• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #12: the law of the victory, is courage and hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

Leddit but I think it proves ya point to an extent

Cena was definitely not the one drawing in the numbers, as abysmal as a number of them are, for those pay-per-views, especially Wrestlemania 23. I'd argue Taker had more of a bloody impact on that PPV than anything else.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
tumblr_n4glg9zPAF1s2pocso1_1280.jpg

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
Honestly, Dean Malenko somehow has more charisma than most modern wrestlers. Think about that for a bit

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Honestly, Dean Malenko somehow has more charisma than most modern wrestlers. Think about that for a bit
Bruh, Chris Benoit had more than this shit with his intensity. Remember being a fan of his before the brain damage caught up with him and he did he what he did.

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
Chris Benoit was already a wife beater before he became Mentally Ill, his Sister in Law said he was beating the shit out of his wife for years before the thing happened

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Chris Benoit was already a wife beater before he became Mentally Ill, his Sister in Law said he was beating the shit out of his wife for years before the thing happened
Is there any actual evidence of that other than her word? Because honestly, I take that as as much hearsay as I do Chavo saying he got a call from Benoit around the time the incident took place, in which the timing makes no sense whatsoever.

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
Is there any actual evidence of that other than her word? Because honestly, I take that as as much hearsay as I do Chavo saying he got a call from Benoit around the time the incident took place, in which the timing makes no sense whatsoever.
She nearly got a Restraining order against him in 2003

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
She nearly got a Restraining order against him in 2003
Just looked that up. Its something, I guess, but she quickly dropped it from what I'm reading, and there were no further incidents like that until the double-murder suicide in 2007 that literally nobody saw coming at the time.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Yeah. He loved Eddie like a close brother. Him dying, combined with his brain already on the decline, no doubt wore him down until eventually, there was nothing left resembling mental stability, and he did what he did.
To think it would end like this :wow
Can never forgive what he done but damn it Why it had to be like this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back