• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #12: the law of the victory, is courage and hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
hype_train__hulk_vs_broly_by_carbonated_jem_deazt6b-pre.jpg
hype_train__vegeta_vs_thor_by_carbonated_jem_df4p8ah-pre.jpg

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
whats funny is there was this urban legend spread around tons of forums that Unicron was the one who ate Galactus' old universe

you can find reputable obders saying this in very old threads as if it was canon :mjlol

while I do think that would've been a very cool explanation it is definitely not true lol

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
whats funny is there was this urban legend spread around tons of forums that Unicron was the one who ate Galactus' old universe

you can find reputable obders saying this in very old threads as if it was canon :mjlol

while I do think that would've been a very cool explanation it is definitely not true lol
>Unicron accidentally makes his best opponent
Galaxy Brained thinking right there

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
Marvel and DC never had decent Editors to keep everyone in check, they couldn't even stop ONE writer from ruining Spiderman even though every other writer said it was retarded for Spiderman to sell his soul to the devil.

Like one Writer with an agenda managed to do that to Marvel's cashcow all because the Editors don't do anything

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Marvel and DC never had decent Editors to keep everyone in check, they couldn't even stop ONE writer from ruining Spiderman even though every other writer said it was retarded for Spiderman to sell his soul to the devil.

Like one Writer with an agenda managed to do that to Marvel's cashcow all because the Editors don't do anything
Man if Superboy Prime thought DC was bad, he would have a fucking anuerism about Marvel

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
mind you I haven't read blackest winter but it sounds like kinda ass

galactus being something else's herald is dumb and lame
dont read it, its all bullshit

>galactus being someone else's herald
>thor becomes galactus herald
>still gets hurt by a large rock to the back
>beats up Beta Ray Bill and breaks Stormbreaker
>steals the power cosmic from galactus and kills him with it
>God Blasts the Black Winter with all that power and kills it too

Absolute fucking nonsense

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
dont read it, its all bullshit

>galactus being someone else's herald
>thor becomes galactus herald
>still gets hurt by a large rock to the back
>beats up Beta Ray Bill and breaks Stormbreaker
>steals the power cosmic from galactus and kills him with it
>God Blasts the Black Winter with all that power and kills it too

Absolute fucking nonsense
:giogio

its so weird to hear about Cates doing stuff like this because the only Cates titles I've read (SSB and Cosmic Ghost Rider) were both good, SSB is one of my favorite comics even

Cates seems like he's all over the place

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
All you niggas forgetting DC shit is understandable

but the fact that you’re bringing it up again cuz you forgot is just gonna be a headache

we literally laughed about that entire event and the whole “lets beat the bad guys by using Inflation Fetish” creepy bullshit

fuck, I mentioned Milkman Man multiple times in my threads making fun of him in fanverse
Yeah no I remember nothing of this shit or the jokes made on it, and I remembered stupid shit like that one echo-terrorist mutant from Marvel and the bullshit from Tom King and his try hard quotes from the Spectre for how bad they were.

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
I sometimes think about the shit I could get away with if I was a Marvel Writer.

Like how far I could get before I get fired. If writers got away with Making Wolverine do MMF threesomes I would probably get away with a lot

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
I would Retcon Dr Doom into a Hungarian and reveal him to be a Turan Nationalist who wants to wipe out Indo Europeans

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
we need guys like Tonathan and comicbookfan back

this hobby is so fucking boring without posters like that
He probably still has a dupe here

he still has one over at Fanverse (lolname), he was the user I was talking to when I joked about comic books (that was just to get under his skin but instead everyone attacked me 😕)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back