• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #12: the law of the victory, is courage and hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
20220508_200356.jpg

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
By the way, I just remembered a very interesting take I found in my Discord dms that I thought you'd find funny. @Thegoldenboy2188
unknown.png

:mjlol
Nah, we know what his right hand is. wishes of all the magicians to return the the original world.

What we don't know is what Touma actually is. Because he has dragons in his body, IT is connected to Aiwass in some way, his own cousin has a name that translates to dragon princess. And when Touma lost IB he got the ability to turn into a dragon.

Like I said before IB is making Touma weaker not stronger.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Nah, we know what his right hand is. wishes of all the magicians to return the the original world.

What we don't know is what Touma actually is. Because he has dragons in his body, IT is connected to Aiwass in some way, his own cousin has a name that translates to dragon princess. And when Touma lost IB he got the ability to turn into a dragon.

Like I said before IB is making Touma weaker not stronger.
About that first part.. it's just a theory. Imagine Breaker being able to revert the supernatural "back to 0" so-to-speak is just an application of its actual power or original purpose, or at least that's how I see it.

But yeah, it's hard to pinpoint what Kamijou no Touma is exactly.
It's both his "own power" that controls the rest of the beings in his arm, for the most part at least (the fish eggs AKA full power Invisible Thing is still too much for him to handle as of now), and a sort of ideal or concept, and Anna was even fine with killing Touma in the hopes that KNT would emerge from his corpse... almost like a shell of some kind.

I'd almost say it's Touma's Esper power, given what Touma Alter said about it "distorting quantum physics", representing subconscious regrets of Touma during the Coronzon arc, although itself is also a being that Touma "wished for", using the IT. The Dragon Shell is possibly the same sort of deal.

And Aiwass is likely some sort of "guardian" of the "treasure" that is KNT/The Invisible Thing, much like the dragons who represent different Phases trapped inside his arm. Or something like that.

But yeah, IB does make him weaker in the end.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
I mainly thought it was a dumb take because it's like saying "if you remove the ninjas from Naruto the story wouldn't change".
It's asinine thinking.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Well for a pg13 MCU flick some scenes seem more brutal than the usual Marvel flare

Of course it's obvious Raimi was forced to tone down his shit by Disney.:kobeha
It was sorta Raimi-esque

He tried his best to work with whatever Disney mandated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back