• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #12: the law of the victory, is courage and hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

1639451937946.png

699259-DA-62-EB-4922-A7-B6-ADFFED475572.jpg

Found this in my inbox. Apparently this dude was banned from SB just for stating his opinion. WTF SB. And apparently the thread’s been deleted on SV.

And I can’t see his profile was he banned from SV too? WTF SB and SV is really turning into shittier shitholes.

This is why I was one of the few who advocated for NOT having Politics in this forum at all(As it usually turns the place into a real shitter real fast when Mods use that as an excuse to go for the shit THEY want).
But yes, it just makes SB worse because that's a hilariously MILD take of the situation in Ukraine vs. how most of us actually feel about it and it was done with some level of respect.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
6-B2-CEC75-11-C7-4-A73-B824-99-E6-B61541-D7.png

Oh would you look that. Who knew that changing the ethnicities and traits about characters in an adaptation with source material that was explicitly said was going to be a faithful to the source material get backlash because you changed the ethnicities of characters from the source material.

Oh would you look that. Who knew that changing the ethnicities and traits about characters in an adaptation with source material that was explicitly said was going to be a faithful to the source material get backlash because you changed the ethnicities of characters from the source material.

Like I'm going to be frank:
I'm the type of guy who usually doesn't care if the ethnicities of someone is changed... FOR THE SAKE OF THE ACTING AND PERSONALITY BEING THE BEST FIT POSSIBLE! Idris Elba as Heimdall is something I was okay with because he still managed to give Heimdall presence without it coming off as completely contrived(and this did fit a Marvel Comics deal that the Asgardians appearances change after every Ragnarok to excuse how Thor looks different than his Mythological Counterpart)

But I hate... HATE this Diversity for the sake of Diversity push because it's not done for actually finding the best fit for the character, it's done precisely to peddle agendas and nothing more.
And the creator has no one to blame but themselves because maybe lying to people about faithful adaptations give them higher standards?

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

Aaaaand I fucking called it. He's officially just as trash as JK Rowling now. Hold up, I gotta find my golden shovel for this. :mjlol

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
The Fall of Reach happens because Master Chief cucked Cortana with a covenant/human spy.

Why are there covenant human spies? Also, Spartan II's are not supposed to have a sex drive. They get like chemically castrated or something. They literally cannot have an erection.

This show is so much ass.

is it good comdedy at least?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back