• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #12: the law of the victory, is courage and hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
I'd watch a solo series about Johnny Alpha, Wulf, and the Strontium Dogs.

Assuming it was done correctly, not in our current climate ofc.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
inb4 Rom TV series
They're gonna have rom looking like.
Andre-3000-872x654.jpg

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Or an animated series. That would've been a thousand times better, honestly. :yousmart

Look at this and tell me it’s not cool as hell.

Hell Riordan literally says that a Percy Jackson anime could’ve happened.

What about animated content? I get this question a lot, and it’s certainly something I have thought about. I love animation. My family all are massive fans of Japanese anime. At some point, I would love to explore animated adaptations of my worlds. But this inaugural PJO adaptation is live action because that’s the way I wanted it. I felt strongly that this is where we need to start. Is it harder and more expensive? Absolutely. But my personal feeling is that live-action, rightly or wrongly, carries much more heft and cache, and gets a lot more attention from general viewers than animation. Again, if the PJO series does well — and we have every expectation that it will — then many other things are possible. But that is all to be determined

Also.

Trying to justify calling people rascist.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Look at this and tell me it’s not cool as hell.

I would, but I'd be lying. :maybe
Hell Riordan literally says that a Percy Jackson anime could’ve happened.

Anime could work yeah.
Also.

Trying to justify calling people rascist.
While at the same justifying an inherently racist casting.

Annabeth wasn't made black because the actress was best for the role, she was made black to score diversity points. How any black person could see this and not feel completely insulted that their people are being used in this way, is beyond me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back