• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #12: the law of the victory, is courage and hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
unknown.png

Well, it went a bit in the way I thought it was going to go. Make Garou a good guy now so they can go fight God. I mean I liked the action and this page is funny, but it is disappointing for what we had with Webcomic Garou. I am just wondering how the manga only fans feel about this.
page_42-43.png

Also, Blast has El Hermano de Boros and Battle Beast in his crew.

page_22.png

Well, it went a bit in the way I thought it was going to go. Make Garou a good guy now so they can go fight God. I mean I liked the action and this page is funny, but it is disappointing for what we had with Webcomic Garou. I am just wondering how the manga only fans feel about this.
page_42-43.png

page_22.png

You know? This makes Boros journey to find a better opponent even worse if there's someone in his race that seemingly is as strong as he...

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
page_42-43.png

page_22.png
:giogio

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Dodging lightning minigame as it's own filler arc. Who wouldn't watch that :mjpls .
They'd dedicate like several episodes to the Al Bhed that made the lightning towers and the racism he suffered. And of course the Al Bhed would be black and all the Yevonites white because "Al Bhed lives matter" or some shit.

Rikku thus wouldn't even be allowed to show a weakness in being terrified of lightning, and would probably be elevated to damn near main character status, because discriminated minority.

Like I said, I shudder to think. 😰

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back