• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #12: the law of the victory, is courage and hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
unknown.png

@Blade We omega gaming now

Finally got my Barago mount :mjpls

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
FSmbVWnUEAARtvR

“But more importantly, I never imagined that a brat like you and Raditz survived for so long thanks to the Dragon Balls. That's so unfair!”

:blobfacade

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
FSmbVWnUEAARtvR

Vegeta complains about Kid Goku and Raditz having plot armor thanks to the Dragon Balls

“But more importantly, I never imagined that a brat like you and Raditz survived for so long thanks to the Dragon Balls. That's so unfair!”

:blobfacade
DB is officially ruined. Goku didn't survive because of hard work, but because his daddy wished he would. Seriously, Lazeyama needs to fucking retire, and Trashtaro must not be allowed to write again for DB, period. What a bloody joke.

:mjlol :russ

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
>girl says harrys mom is a boring mary sue because all she did was save his life and die and people keep bringing her up
:hestonpls
> Mary Sue?
> Has to go into hiding when Voldemort goes after them.
> Is killed along with her husband.
> Even saving Harry had as much to do with him becoming an accidental Horcrux as with her sacrifice magic.
:breh

As for people always bringing her up. It's almost like people knew her and the main character is her son, and Harry is often the one who asks about her.

People seriously need to stop throwing the term Mary Sue around willy nilly and actually learn what it means. Not saying Lilly is a great or even a good character, but she is definitely NOT a Mary Sue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back