• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #13: Return to Crab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The last good MCU movie was Infinity War

and that was only good the first time I watched it, second time was a snooze fest

Marvel really has a problem with rewatch value

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
FTT9nAfX0AI1yx-

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Why the fuck did you have to include Multiversal Theory now?!
Pretty sure because of the TVA. Remember there entire thing was that they were erasing other universes so there's only the 'sacred timeline' till Loki happened and the TVA was destroyed.

So really before Loki the multiverse didn't exist.

Although if Dreams are people looking into other universes. Then does that mean that people didn't dream before the TVA was destroyed?

Pretty sure because of the TVA. Remember there entire thing was that they were erasing other universes so there's only the 'sacred timeline' till Loki happened and the TVA was destroyed.

Although if Dreams are people looking into other universes. Then does that mean that people didn't dream before the TVA was destroyed?

Yeah that last part just makes it worse...
Like holy shit, if I have to dig into the EU to even understand this nonsense and how they basically made it pointless AND I have to figure out that the movie pointed at "Absolute/Nexus Points" like it's the goddamned Nasuverse for one of the points of the film, I wonder the fuck is the point man?

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

About that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back