• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #13: Return to Crab

Status
Not open for further replies.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

predictable

rejected_his_message.jpg

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
> Goku, the guy who fights just to test himself and overcome his limits, never had faith in his power
> Vegeta, the guy who fought only to prove himself superior to his opponent, never fought to win
Toyotaro sure knows these characters

https://www.fanverse.org/posts/64484306/reactions?reaction_id=10
What I wouldn't give to take a flight over to Japan, get inside that writing room, and slap the taste out of both these niggas' mouths for this travesty they're putting out there. :mjlol This right here, shows that even Lazeyama can't fucking remember who his own characters are anymore, because you know damn well that senile old bastard signed off on this tripe too.

:hestonpls

> Goku, the guy who fights just to test himself and overcome his limits, never had faith in his power
> Vegeta, the guy who fought only to prove himself superior to his opponent, never fought to win
Toyotaro sure knows these characters

https://www.fanverse.org/posts/64484306/reactions?reaction_id=10

Vegeta prolly means win by any means necessary. He's not as reluctant about working together anymore and was even the one that suggested it. This may mark an end to their take turns style of fighting. As for Goku, idk exactly what they mean by him lacking faith. Maybe it stems from the whole mimicry thing? Goku has always done that rather than developing his own tech. Whis even called him out for copying earlier in the arc. If this means he will finally develop an original technique then I'm all for it.

The guardian angel shit is still lame asf tho

Doesn't Vegeta ALWAYS fight by any means necessary and doesn't hold back? I get what the dude is trying to say here but no...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back