• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #13: Return to Crab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
4ec0b97eba16b44b2819dad1d7d472cb.jpg

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
My Gamecube still works. All I need is a working controller. And some games :mjlol
I think I still own my Need For Speed copy all these years later. Tucked right in the same corner as my Nintendo Wii. Maybe I could put it up on Amazon for you at like less than a euro so you can get it and play it on there. :russ

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
I think I still own my Need For Speed copy all these years later. Tucked right in the same corner as my Nintendo Wii. Maybe I could put it up on Amazon for you at like less than a euro so you can get it and play it on there. :russ
I got my Wii too. I just need a working antenna and I'm set. Got my N64 too with four controllers so I'm good to go on that front. I got plenty games for that. You ain't taking my fucking classics mane. :mjlol

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
I got my Wii too. I just need a working antenna and I'm set. Got my N64 too with four controllers so I'm good to go on that front. I got plenty games for that. You ain't taking my fucking classics mane. :mjlol
Don't need to, I got plenty of my own back home. :mjlol I only offer Need For Speed because its the only game I can't play anymore.:russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back