• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #13: Return to Crab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
you're spitting

i can never get over how perfectly executed the final luke/vader confrontation is. Relatively simple choreography combined with an amazing score and interesting and engaging action peaks throughout, it's one of the most satisfying final fights out there. And I really just wish disney had understood what made it, and star wars in general, good.
"I'm going to save you!"

"You already have."
:sadpanda:catsad

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
mikel-eatough-ares0.jpg

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Where is your honor dirtbag? You are an absolute disgrace. You don't deserve to even be associated with Power Rangers, much less be a Ranger after this shit. 😡

The Power will protect you no more, Austin.
dude, the fuck, he experience getting fraudulent work on his original run with the power rangers, he literally left the show because of this shit and he done the same shit to other people.

Like seriously this quote fucking tells this shit.

You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.”

Also perfect example of "you should never try to meet your heroes" type of shit. Because almost every single time it is almost a disappointment.

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
Man @Darth Nihilus @Nevermind Asura gave up on putting someone through a table halfway through that match because he luke just kept fucking throwing him into the damn edge of the table for like 15 minutes. Luke needs to go and get some training again cause that shit was fucking heartbreaking man

Man, that was just as hectic as his legendary Royal Rumble performance. This year is the YEAR OF VEGETA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back