• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #13: Return to Crab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Jesus Happy Chaos is so damn BORING to watch, I already want the Zatos to come back. People can say what they want about Lab Coat 21, she at least has some swag to her combos (and comes with two other characters so it's not JUST her) so I don't feel like I'm being put to sleep watching her like with this cheap gun bitch.

Uninformed pleb: But you used to love watching Arbiter in Killer Instin...

ARBITER wasn't braindead, nor could he reload for free. He also wasn't really a zoner and that's ignoring the fact NO ONE in Killer Instinct was boring. That was a hype game in general, all the characters had some cool stuff to them, so the game was top tier from a spectator's stand point.

Happy Chaos is just shit.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

d7hflmww7re81.jpg

So it turns out that he fucked up and trusted people he shouldn't have with his money. So he didn't do anything wrong he's just guilty by association

Yep knew it. I can usually tell when someone is actually honest and decent and I can see that St. Austin was absolutely that... but to see that yeah, naivety is a bitch and it absolutely sucks that he's being left with the bill over that which is absolutely fucked.
And it's probably worse as he's getting this BECAUSE he was the biggest known person there and advertising it so he's the easiest target even if he believed it was for a good cause and he wouldn't be taken for a ride.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Yep knew it. I can usually tell when someone is actually honest and decent and I can see that St. Austin was absolutely that... but to see that yeah, naivety is a bitch and it absolutely sucks that he's being left with the bill over that which is absolutely fucked.
And it's probably worse as he's getting this BECAUSE he was the biggest known person there and advertising it so he's the easiest target even if he believed it was for a good cause and he wouldn't be taken for a ride.
I just hope to god he can prove he didn't know if that is the case just so he can at least get some support if he does get stuck with the bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back