• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #13: Return to Crab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
Whenever niggas from other sections try talking about comics they end up making a complete fool of themselves. Which is weird, because aside from the scale and history, comics have some of the most easy to understand feats in existence.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
FTDNIOBacAEhwtd

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Yep knew it. I can usually tell when someone is actually honest and decent and I can see that St. Austin was absolutely that... but to see that yeah, naivety is a bitch and it absolutely sucks that he's being left with the bill over that which is absolutely fucked.
And it's probably worse as he's getting this BECAUSE he was the biggest known person there and advertising it so he's the easiest target even if he believed it was for a good cause and he wouldn't be taken for a ride.
So dude got duped, hard?

Damn, just his luck when shit is all going good for him.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Whenever niggas from other sections try talking about comics they end up making a complete fool of themselves. Which is weird, because aside from the scale and history, comics have some of the most easy to understand feats in existence.
Also most comics span for multiple issue, with multiple different stories appearing in single comics. Unless you buy the book version.
Also Like some comic issue needs you to read crossover shit to even get a full story.
While most other shit is literally in just a single book. So it gets confusing for common folks specially for those that only reads single titles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back