• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #13: Return to Crab

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna save up and buy me a fucking lightsaber

Curved hilt style

It's time to become a true Sith Lord

More than just the name
The only lightsabers I’ve got are Luke’s blue and green lightsaber
06A12117-88D3-489C-9727-46C831013AE7.jpg

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
The only lightsabers I’ve got are Luke’s blue and green lightsaber

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Other sites were selling that model for $300

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
So sports shit.

you know how trans division will most likely disappear if they separate from women division.

Imagine you have 3 job option for the same shit but pays the other two better and would be easier to compete/work in.

Women division, Men division and Trans division.

Currently the reason Male athletes claiming trans to enter women division is it pays higher shit for mid tier talent. (Like Lower NBA player have less Salary than Female athlete but with easier competition and this shit ain't even limited to NBA)

Lowest paid NBA player is in 5 digit
Highest paid female basketball athlete is in 6 digit

Lowest paid soccer player is below 70,000 U.S dollar
Highest Female soccer player is half a million.

Highschool teams can compete with adult female athletes let alone someone in the professional sports.

If trans division separate and males would have easier time joining that league. ( A lot of those struggling in the male division would transition to it just to get a higher paycheck and better resume which we see happening now in the female competition) and then most of those playing in male division would see the money made in a less competitive area and would also follow suit doesn't matter what excuse as long as they are getting the same or higher amount of money.

So seriously trans shit is digging a hole for themselves.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
So sports shit.

you know how trans division will most likely disappear if they separate from women division.

Imagine you have 3 job option for the same shit but pays the other two better and would be easier to compete/work in.

Women division, Male division and Trans division.

Currently the reason Male athletes claiming trans to enter women division is it pays higher shit for mid tier talent. (Like Lower NBA player have less Salary than Female athlete but with easier competition and this shit ain't even limited to NBA)

Lowest paid NBA player is in 5 digit
Highest paid female basketball athlete is in 6 digit

Lowest paid soccer player is below 70,000 U.S dollar
Highest Female soccer player is half a million.

Highschool teams can compete with adult female athletes let alone someone in the professional sports.

If trans division separate and males would have easier time joining that league. ( A lot of those struggling in the male division would transition to it just to get a higher paycheck and better resume which we see happening now in the female competition) and then most of those playing in male division would see the money made in a less competitive area and would also follow suit doesn't matter what excuse as long as they are getting the same or higher amount of money.

So seriously trans shit is digging a hole for themselves.
Bitches want it let them suffer

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
I wonder the fuck is the point man?
To get content out as fast as possible. Let's be real here.

These days everything is about marketability, not quality.

For example, 5-minute crafts isn't really what one would a quality youtube channel. The 'crafts' done on that channel are usually redundant, useless, or just plain impossible. Yet it has like 10 mil subscribers because it's marketed to kids to dumb to realize that you can't make diamonds by putting coal in peanut butter.

Same thing with the mcu, hell Disney itself knows this and abuses it.

They change trailer footage or put hints into trailers so guys like film theory can make videos on them to hype the movies.

They also now put actual memes into there movies.

And it's not just the mcu, the new chip and Dale movie and Space Jam 2 are also like this.

Current mcu and media don't make movies with quality in mind. There made with a just some plot, passable acting, and tons of nostalgia, and memes so guys on the internet are like.

"OMG! They added the "I'm something of a Scientist myself" meme. Disney-sama noticed us!"

And this is discounting stuff like toys.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
To get content out as fast as possible. Let's be real here.

These days everything is about marketability, not quality.

For example, 5-minute crafts isn't really what one would a quality youtube channel. The 'crafts' done on that channel are usually redundant, useless, or just plain impossible. Yet it has like 10 mil subscribers because it's marketed to kids to dumb to realize that you can't make diamonds by putting coal in peanut butter.

Same thing with the mcu, hell Disney itself knows this and abuses it.

They change trailer footage or put hints into trailers so guys like film theory can make videos on them to hype the movies.

They also now put actual memes into there movies.

And it's not just the mcu, the new chip and Dale movie and Space Jam 2 are also like this.

Current mcu and media don't make movies with quality in mind. There made with a just some plot, passable acting, and tons of nostalgia, and memes so guys on the internet are like.

"OMG! They added the "I'm something of a Scientist myself" meme. Disney-sama noticed us!"

And this is discounting stuff like toys.
hate how accurate this is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back