• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #14: Mammoth Space Gods

Status
Not open for further replies.
__ephraim_and_lyon_fire_emblem_and_1_more_drawn_by_vilkalizer__dd8d8be3ee854c3ce65c449ed21da48c.gif

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
I've had enough of you and your modern comic books. See you on the other side.

Banworld population: 4

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
>caring about that
>not looking at the image to see someone telling nightcrawler to his face that they wanna fuck
Sasuga
I did look at it, and It's fucking boring. A random mook mutant thot that I don't and couldn't care about. Bitch looks like Psycho Man had a child with an Indian race-car.

I'm just trying to prevent myself from falling asleep from how uninteresting these panels are to look at.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
I did look at it, and It's fucking boring. A random mook mutant thot that I don't and couldn't care about. Bitch looks like Psycho Man had a child with an Indian race-car.

I'm just trying to prevent myself from falling asleep from how uninteresting these panels are to look at.
Imagine not being able to laugh at the current state of things.
Imagine being serious all the time
Couldnt be me

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
Imagine not being able to laugh at the current state of things.
Imagine being serious all the time
Couldnt be me
I don't like any of It down to the art-style, character design, character assassination, and the storyline.

I can have fun, but why the fuck would I care about modern comics "funny" scenes when I can find better ones in older series? I have no reason to, bingo.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
I don't like any of It down to the art-style, character design, character assassination, and the storyline.

I can have fun, but why the fuck would I care about modern comics "funny" scenes when I can find better ones in older series? I have no reason to, bingo.
Alright cool. Imma still laugh at it

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon

@Crimson Dragoon @The Hunter

38:02 - 38:42

since i am on the snes nostalgia quest, i finished playing tekkaman blade for snes, and it's similar to the anime series [the story mode] but, in the final fight, tekkaman omega becomes larger than the planet and guess what? takaya wins in the end = large planet levels/ftl for the vgame version of takaya

and

aside those two, shinya also scales to them as well, in his blaster mode, despite losing from takaya, barely

a nice power up for their vgame versions, they pmuch toeiland saiyan saga levels [but faster]

VOLTEKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back