OBD Convo #14: Mammoth Space Gods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Plutarch makes no mention of it directly, but since the Spartan women were at this point behind the fighting line (“shrieking and running about,” he says), they must surely have participated in the opposition of this “with all their force.”

Given the way this is worded, it sounds more like they're just running away. :mjlol Also, not sure why we're taking Plutarch as an authority, given he's not exactly the most reliable of sources.
He's pretty reliable on his bios of people like Marcellus, the "Sword of Rome." Arguably the Pyrrhus accounts aren't as well-corroborated. The women were directly behind the fighting line, so to me it sounded like they were shrieking at the enemy and rushing reinforcements or supplies to vulnerable points. The K&G docu was well-done on this.

Anyway, I think this is the most important thing I've done in a while.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
20220528-135733.jpg

Got myself some new glasses today after my old one broke 2 weeks ago

Didn't realize how fuzzy my vision was till I got these.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
I present:

Your average mcu consoomer.
i honestly dgaf that much about jane thor, i think its kinda dumb (thor is a person not a title...she should be her own superhero goddess thing) but whatever

that said i know you can imagine something cooler than this bro :wow raise the bar

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
I really liked Quasar's Stranger Arc in his OG solo run. Perfect blend of mystery and action, even if I never thought The Stranger was as interesting as say, The High Evolutionary.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
BJ's is a fucking cheat. Their 'low prices' are only if you have a membership card, if you don't it adds a 20% surcharge for each item. And unless you get it on a promotion day membership is $55.

And even with the membership you can get lower prices at supermarkets, or key food.

BJ's is ass.

We had to pay $27 more cause our membership expired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back