• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #14: Mammoth Space Gods

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Papa Nier I bet you wont make one of the Black Knight.
lhmuxxa.png

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Read that Knights of Apocalypse manga. Kinda disappointing tbh, it was more or less a decent shonen. After the cataclysmic disaster that was the last third or so of SDS, I was expecting a legendary cringefest.

I can already tell Nakaba is going to get his creep on with the Lancelot - Guinevere thing though :tiredpepe

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Read that Knights of Apocalypse manga. Kinda disappointing tbh, it was more or less a decent shonen. After the cataclysmic disaster that was the last third or so of SDS, I was expecting a legendary cringefest.

I can already tell Nakaba is going to get his creep on with the Lancelot - Guinevere thing though :tiredpepe
yeah that shit is maximum cringe

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

i got 2 chapters in and gave up and picked up JJK instead lol

my friend Roadagain (used to be an nf mod way back in the day) is still suffering through it and told me nakaba just brought back merascylla and galan as chaos servants :giogio

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Basically

Amber was awarded $2 million due to defamation

Meanwhile Johnny was awarded $15 million

this is a far, far cry from the $50 - $100 million they both originally wanted out of this trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back