• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #14: Mammoth Space Gods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
tumblr_ndowf1X13L1r0uc86o1_500.jpg
tumblr_o10nmdj0dE1qlyorzo1_640.jpg

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

The fat ass is back, and brought a friend for a 2 vs 1 handicap match in the cage, with another fat fuck that actually knows how to fight. Take a guess as to how this goes. :mjlol :russ

Just goes to show the true difference between being fat, and being fat with muscle. :maybe

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Just goes to show the true difference between being fat, and being fat with muscle. :maybe
The fatass on the right with the dumb tattoo is only 'good' when taking on a woman much smaller than him that he can smother with his manboobs. :mjlol Nanosecond this guy takes on someone his own size, even with a nigga teaming with him, they both get steamrolled. Man had those two lookin like two Munchlaxs trying to take on a pissed off Snorlax and ended up getting BTFO'd.:russ

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

The fat ass is back, and brought a friend for a 2 vs 1 handicap match in the cage, with another fat fuck that actually knows how to fight. Take a guess as to how this goes. :mjlol :russ

Imagine being the idiots ('cause you know they exist) who thought these tubs of goo stood a snowball's chance in hell here. :hestonpls

Smaller fat-bastard couldn't even do shit as his bigger cousin was being comboed into oblivion.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Imagine being the idiots ('cause you know they exist) who thought these tubs of goo stood a snowball's chance in hell here. :hestonpls

Smaller fat-bastard couldn't even do shit as his bigger cousin was being comboed into oblivion.
"B-But they have the numbers advantage!" And when you're both fat sacks of shit, taking on a guy of similar size who can throw hands, the only thing you've done by ganging up on this nigga, was give him more bodies to stack. :mjlol Shit would've been even more hilarious, and even faster, if this was Roy Nelson these two were facing.:russ

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Smothering someone with your fat fucking belly is a legitimate technique Roy has used multiple times.
Roy has knockout power and can use such a thing effectively against guys his own size. Fatty up above can only do it well against a woman that was literally a third his tub-of-lard size. :mjlol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back