• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #14: Mammoth Space Gods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
And that's a DBS MANGA exclusive, the Anime never pulled that shit on him there once(actually using his bag of tricks in various and inventive ways to bypass Jiren) but I can understand the point.
He did get one too many retard moments where he let his guard down, though. That shit got comical after a minute, and not in a good way. :mjlol Still better than the manga though. :russ

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Was watching the old Flash Tv show and It's incredible how confident, focused and charismatic 90's Barry Allen was compared to his modern manlet counterparts . :mjlol

the-flash-john-wesley-shipp.jpg

Unironically the best suit and live action Flash to this day.

Pretty decent for the time , the effects are obviously terrible but writing is quite good, and its got fucking Danny Elfman.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Was watching the old Flash Tv show and It's incredible how confident, focused and charismatic 90's Barry Allen was compared to his modern manlet counterparts . :mjlol

Pretty decent for the time , the effects are obviously terrible but writing is quite good, and its got fucking Danny Elfman.
holy fuck the bulge.

He did get one too many retard moments where he let his guard down, though. That shit got comical after a minute, and not in a good way. :mjlol Still better than the manga though. :russ

Yep, I'm not pretending the Anime is spotless, it absolutely isn't but dear lord does the manga go above and beyond with the stupidity and nonsense.

Honestly, you can say that for alot of the past series in the 80's and 90's. Their effects are wretched but there is alot of passion in them as well as plenty of heart and soul in them from the actors and actresses.
Compared to these days where it's obvious no one fucking cares anymore past the paycheck or the directors and producers milking it.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
if you can't read and contextualise what i'm saying then that's on you

“They're so HUGE that spoiling them would ruin the movie”
“I don't want to ruin the fun as it happened with No Way Home”

if you want to be a verifiable news source for diehard dragonball fans, then don't post shit before their official release. if you want to be an inside-source leaker, then don't tell people you have leaks but you don't want to reveal them

enough of this cryptic bs either put up or shut up

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
if you can't read and contextualise what i'm saying then that's on you

“They're so HUGE that spoiling them would ruin the movie”
“I don't want to ruin the fun as it happened with No Way Home”

if you want to be a verifiable news source for diehard dragonball fans, then don't post shit before their official release. if you want to be an inside-source leaker, then don't tell people you have leaks but you don't want to reveal them

enough of this cryptic bs either put up or shut up
Bruh this shit infuriates me to no end. If you got leaks tell me the leaks. this shit is mind numbing with pokemon where niggas are out here releasing leaks IN FUCKING RIDDLES LIKE THE GOD DAMN RIDDLER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back