• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #14: Mammoth Space Gods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
VDawg750k
2 weeks ago (edited)
Morbius is absolutely, without a shadow of a doubt, THE movie of all time. This film changed the way cinema would be viewed: not to be seen for its quality, but for its value. The excellent addition of a three act structure completely disregarding a coherent storyline has never been done before with such gravitas, and truly boosts the gusto of this spectacle of a film! It may not be the best movie, or the worst movie, but it is THE movie. It has redefined the meaning of cinema as a whole. It has made a groundbreaking achievement by doing the absolute bare minimum. Definitely will be watching again, again, again, and AGAIN. It’s MORBIN TIME!!!!! #morbiussweep4life
the most movie of all time

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

Also I watched the Top Gun sequel today and all I can say is, watch it. It really does live up to the original and even surpasses it in some ways but most of all feels like a real continuation of the original in the vein of the Creed films to the Rocky films. One of the best modern cinematic experiences I have seen alongside Creed 2 and Mad Max Fury Road.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
21e2zsh11n391.jpg

Just strip CM Mid of the Championship for fuck's sake, what the fuck is any of this shit?!
Pretending they're UFC, is what this is. And for wrestling, it just doesn't work. Literally just comes off as highly preferential treatment for Phil. And yes, I called him Phil and not his ring name. Because the nigga doesn't deserve to be called by that name anymore. :mjlol

Pretending they're UFC, is what this is. And for wrestling, it just doesn't work. Literally just comes off as highly preferential treatment for Phil. And yes, I called him Phil and not his ring name. Because the nigga doesn't deserve to be called by that name anymore. :mjlol

Agreed. I didn't even like it when WWE did it and that was due to it not having the payoff it could have had.
But Tony did this shit 3 fucking times and it really shows just how spineless he is in not just giving the title to someone else like Daniel Bryan had to do in the WWE despite being white hot, same with Finn Balor.
It just further shows how worthless the Championship really is when you are basically fighting for a fake title and the chance to fight the real champion when he returns and unlike Sports, there's zero reason to go with this.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Agreed. I didn't even like it when WWE did it and that was due to it not having the payoff it could have had.
But Tony did this shit 3 fucking times and it really shows just how spineless he is in not just giving the title to someone else like Daniel Bryan had to do in the WWE despite being white hot, same with Finn Balor.
It just further shows how worthless the Championship really is when you are basically fighting for a fake title and the chance to fight the real champion when he returns and unlike Sports, there's zero reason to go with this.
They could make it work if they give it to somebody like Miro, which would set up some real tension for Punk's return. Not that you'd think Punk wouldn't beat Miro, but in the moment it would feel heated, and set up Miro nicely for a real title run later.

He'll probably take the safest route and give it to Moxley though, which is understandable since he has a PPV to sell in a few weeks and Mox has history with Tanahashi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back