• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #14: Mammoth Space Gods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
GridArt_20220606_110856581.jpg
Did you know that Greco-Buddhism is a thing?

In it Hercules is depicted as Vajrapani, the Buddha’s protector.

Meaning that a fight between the two is actually possible.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
I find it more fun when authors use syncretism, since if done well the mixing of beliefs could result in cool matchups or coincidences.

I headcanon that Wukong met Hercules when he raided heaven, now whether or not they fought is unknown.
If he was made Buddha's protector, then that would make him second only to the Buddha, in a way. Man, I guess my boy might actually have a chance at winning this after all. :mjlol

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
But Liam, VSBW has him at galaxy level!

No, if you look here, you will see that Thor called him "strong" implying a comparative level of power!

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
You fools sit in their little Death-Battle casts and watch them "debate" don't you? Like some good little cucks. You let them dictate your opinions because you can't think for yourselves, face it.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
"I can't wait to watch this minutes long animation with a faulty conclusion 🤓"

I don't know what weird gratification you get from watching Death-Battle, but it Isn't for their less than up to par animation, you'd just watch one minute melee at that point. Quit lying to yourselves, you genuinely look towards them for conclusions like some brain-dead drones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back