• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #14: Mammoth Space Gods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
As I already said, you nerds have no taste in quality and watch Death-Battle, your opinions on anything vs related are meaningless and should be scrutinized.

You honestly shouldn't be allowed to give your opinion publicly if you watch Death-Battle, or allow your family to get bleached like Goldenboy.

Some real faggoty behavior.
jeff bridges fgc GIF

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
Again, shut the fuck up no one cares, didn't you make an ass out of yourself the first time you posted in the OBD? Consult daddy Swiss about that.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Again, shut the fuck up no one cares, didn't you make an ass out of yourself the first time you posted in the OBD? Consult daddy Swiss about that.
Yes, by being way too tired and not fully understanding shit in the moment. I'll freely admit, just as I did back then. No skin off my back. Also, bruh, you really pulling the 'no one cares' card, despite how much the last page and a half shits on that?:mjlol

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
Cool story. You reading modern comic books and thinking Mephisto is stronger than Shuma-Gorath and posting them is more cringe than me calling you a gay kike, worthless specimen.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Isn't Sun Wukong like one of the most powerful beings in Chinese Mythology?

Aside from being the two most famous characters in their respective mythologies (or at least most famous demi-god in Heracles' case) how are they similar enough to warrant a Death Battle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back