• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #14: Mammoth Space Gods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
>"push an agenda"
>LN are literally chock full of lolishit and have whole paragraphs where mc is looking up a little girl's skirt and talking about how amazing it is

Look I know you want real hard to have NoAru accepted as a quality series around here but that is about as likely as Touma not getting his ass kicked by Farmer with a Shotgun.
Suuuure.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
got another galaxian vision unlocked

paxtroll prob gon get join jakk lock in rom land as as dlc char if he keeps pushing the no aru likeness button here :russ :hestonpls

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
>"push an agenda"
>LN are literally chock full of lolishit and have whole paragraphs where mc is looking up a little girl's skirt and talking about how amazing it is

Look I know you want real hard to have NoAru accepted as a quality series around here but that is about as likely as Touma not getting his ass kicked by Farmer with a Shotgun.
You don't get it, they're actually 1000 years old so it's fine

:giogio

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

:mjpls
i cant believe this was made :mjlol

why was there so much salt back then and why was i MIA during it :kobeha

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
big toro defusing gotenks and k.oíng ultimate gohan, meanwhile both luffy and toriko with their strongest techs, inflicting damage and stalling for kakarot to take the w again with unsealed plot ssj3 mode, was the craziest thing

truly toeiland levels :mjlol :hestonpls

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
big toro defusing gotenks and k.oíng ultimate gohan, meanwhile both luffy and toriko with their strongest techs, inflicting damage and stalling for kakarot to take the w again with unsealed plot ssj3 mode, was the craziest thing

truly toeiland levels :mjlol :hestonpls
Big Toro was some bullshit but the fight was great. Goku just got tired of the bullshit after the thing was trying to swallow a spirit bomb
:hestonpls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back