• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #14: Mammoth Space Gods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Ay, no one remembers everything that happened in a series as absolute convoluted as to aru is with its shit. I don't blame ya
:hestonpls
Fair. It doesn't help that my memory is probably the worst on this site.
Pretty sure it was legit a sentence or two that brought it up, and not this in-depth weirdo shit that Nostalgiafan said it was.

Kamachi and Nasu fans are both mentally insane now that I think about it... :hm

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
You dont understand the amount of people that would rather call me "Black" than have to call me "Master" shits hilarious

niggas really dont get it, you are a black master, some nigga who is both black and master, of the blacks, is my fanboi too, so simple

people nowdays ain't using some casual triple digit iq logic, smh, most of them are racists and #cancelbots

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Y'all going at Paxton for staning To Aru, but there're much worse series out there that he could be.

I mean, he could be an absolute degenerate that stans Dance in the Vampire Bund, for example. :kobeha
Or SB with their weird Twilight obsession.

To Aru ain't even that bad smh.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Y'all going at Paxton for staning To Aru, but there're much worse series out there that he could be.

I mean, he could be an absolute degenerate that stans Dance in the Vampire Bund, for example. :kobeha
idk what that is so you need to be executed for knowing about it

7mtVu69.jpg

Touma can try catching these hands

*Sees Legends of Legaia* YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE FUCKING UNLOCKED!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back