• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #14: Mammoth Space Gods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
I wish @Paxton's ability to troll and joke.

I am just utterly incapable of thinking of good jokes or ways to troll or insults.

the-body-of-a-man-who-drowned-lying-face-down-in-the-water-lifeless-body-artistic-photo-painting-selective-focus-2H0HF0P.jpg
Who said I was trolling? I meant it when I said that Touma (Dragon Shell) beats Farmer with a Shotgun. :maybe

Y'all going at Paxton for staning To Aru, but there're much worse series out there that he could be.

I mean, he could be an absolute degenerate that stans Dance in the Vampire Bund, for example. :kobeha

That's why I don't shit on To Aru or Touma that much, hell, I would say I actually like Touma to a decent degree but think Kamachi goes a little too far in terms of making his series make sense at times.
Now Seven Deadly Sins and Meliodas? Touma is an entire UNIVERSE better than Meliodas, straight the fuck up.
Hell, he's better than Naruto.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
JUST Season 2? Motherfucker, SDS dropped off the face of the Universe and crashed and burned.
How the fucking movies did The Supreme Deity is even fucking worse than how they did The Demon King... and everyone knows how badly that went for him.
Naw, I'm talking about solo leveling with Bureido's post, not NNT.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Like let me be frank. I don't like the lolishit in To Aru either. It's weird.
But it's barely 1% of the series, it's hardly enough for me to dislike it on those grounds alone.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
I just really care about Touma, Hamazura, and Accelerator and the detail Kamachi goes to research occultism for the magic in the series. I don't really care about any other characters.

The only character I like from NNT is Escanor. Man straight up acts like he doesn't even belong in the series.

And then Escanor ultimately died like a sissy bitch and fully cucked because Merlin herself was thirsting on Meliodas... and then including she has a timeless loli form as her true form and ugh...
Like holy hell, Nakaba fucking murdered that series in every fashion and to further shit on my hopes further, turn fucking KING ARTHUR into a fucking VILLAIN.
Thanks...

Naruto was tolerable in Part I

it's Part II onward which shat the bed

Part II shat the bed like Amber Heard did and Kishimoto tried to pretend Naruto was ALWAYS like that...
*Vomits in disgust*

Naw, I'm talking about solo leveling with Bureido's post, not NNT.

Might as well be both.

Like let me be frank. I don't like the lolishit in To Aru either. It's weird.
But it's barely 1% of the series, it's hardly enough for me to dislike it on those grounds alone.

Still better than Meliodas literally claiming a just immediately reincarnated Elizabeth as his wife...

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
I just really care about Touma, Hamazura, and Accelerator and the detail Kamachi goes to research occultism for the magic in the series. I don't really care about any other characters.
Motoharu bros...
Genuinely a good side character. Any of the literal whos in Class 1-A wish they could compare to him :mjlol

Low blow, I know.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
And then Escanor ultimately died like a sissy bitch and fully cucked because Merlin herself was thirsting on Meliodas... and then including she has a timeless loli form as her true form and ugh...
Wait, what?

:rock

THE FUCK!? ESCANOR WAS THE ONE REDEEMING THING ABOUT THE SERIES! WHAT THE FUCK NAKABITCH?!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back