• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #14: Mammoth Space Gods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, what?

:rock

THE FUCK!? ESCANOR WAS THE ONE REDEEMING THING ABOUT THE SERIES! WHAT THE FUCK NAKABITCH?!!!

Yep, we all talked about it too and how Nakaba literally fucked Escanor in the ass with no lube.
The worst part? Meliodas literally could have killed the Demon King all on his own as he literally had the same power as him as he showed at the end of the fight... meaning Escanor died for FUCKING NOTHING!

Wait, doesn't she reincarnate as a... Oh sweet Jesus fuck...

J Balvin Fire GIF by Pokémon
Kill it with fire!

Yep. Everytime Elizabeth dies, she IMMEDIATELY reincarnates as a baby and starts right the fuck over!
That was the infamous scene that turned alot of people off of the series wholesale.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Like with a bit more self-awareness and better phrasing that scene wouldn't be nearly as bad.
But like... fuck.
My guy, in what way could you phrase stating a motherfucking BABY is your wife as nothing other than seizure-inducing cringe? :kobeha

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Yep, we all talked about it too and how Nakaba literally fucked Escanor in the ass with no lube.
The worst part? Meliodas literally could have killed the Demon King all on his own as he literally had the same power as him as he showed at the end of the fight... meaning Escanor died for FUCKING NOTHING!
... Fuck man good thing I stopped like halfway through season 2. I wouldn't have to witness that.

Oh, fuck what happened to Ban? I actually liked his character too. Not as much as Escanor but he was pretty cool despite the loli wife.

How did Nakabitch assassinate him? Make his girl (I think her name was Elaine?) Look even younger or some shit?

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
... Fuck man good thing I stopped like halfway through season 2. I wouldn't have to witness that.

Oh, fuck what happened to Ban? I actually liked his character too. Not as much as Escanor but he was pretty cool despite the loli wife.

How did Nakabitch assassinate him? Make his girl (I think her name was Elaine?) Look even younger or some shit?
Ban losses his immortality and stayed with his fairy wife. Which is kinda like reverse pedo shit since shes much older than him
:hestonpls

Nah, he had the surprising sense to suddenly allow Elaine to not look like a child as a part of her "Awakening"(Which King also went through to look older), most people just don't like that him and Jericho wasn't a thing. Otherwise he was the least fucked over of the Sins outside of King and Diane(who was more heavily useless and worthless and felt like luggage even at their best).

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
ps1 had so many great jrpgs and overall games

after all, it's library is classic levels, along with the likes of saturn, snes, neo geo, etc

later

ps2, dreamcast, game cube and og xbox, took them, to the next levels [the overal gaming genre]

good times
That actually reminds me that I still have my OG Xbox laying around. Maybe I should get back to going through some of my childhood games 🤔

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
That actually reminds me that I still have my OG Xbox laying around. Maybe I should get back to going through some of my childhood games 🤔

og xbox had many lit games, like:

- splinter cell
- doa3
- breakdown
- ninja gaiden [og]
- halo 2
- fable
- otogi series
- riddick
- jet set radio future
- x-men legends

some quick examples

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
also, the s2 of solo leveling was indeed so try hard and bad, aside selective moments, mostly the powerscale was really bad

otherwise, the art and choreo, were still great

Too true, season 1 at least had a sense of progression and stakes despite how strong Sung became. I was hoping it would stay that way but S2 had Sung stomp the Architect(The thing that gave him his powers), the Giant King, and Thomas Andre. The fights against the Monarchs just came too late and didn't feel good.

Also, S1 was pretty shit in power scaling too, both seasons are. Like it's explained that S-class hunters are so strong they can destroy cities and Sung's father is so impressive cause he defeated Dong-Su so fast and easily that only a city block was destroyed.

But other than statements that their city level there were no feats, like Jeju Island would've been perfect for that but other than flame guy's net, I don't remember any city-level feats from S-class characters.

Then there's Thomas who was hyped to be so strong he could fold countries and then he's about to fight Sung you got dudes saying that the city's gonna be destroyed but the only thing destroyed is a fucking warehouse.

Oh, and the monarch's first appearance has them at what city-block level with the ice monarch? I legit can't remember any actual city level feats from these city level characters till the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back