• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #14: Mammoth Space Gods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Es_

Straight Silver
you missed the jakk lock memes, es, for a long time now, me and ogalaxy found him out, even if he denies it

it's your old '''nakama''', genis lock :russ
I was too buisy waging gimme a quick rundown on Gen Lock

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
jokes aside

the past few months, i knew, he wasn't alright

mean

more not alright, than his usual mental version

idk, what issues he has, but he got to recover, and we ain't here to fix him

especially when he posts that sad and degen cringe jokes and mindset

nah

hope he overcomes his mentality problems though

but if that's the case

he better stay off, the old obd

so simple

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
I was too buisy waging gimme a quick rundown on Gen Lock
Dead Lock sperged out over Sun Wukong Vs Hercules Death Battles Claudio pics was posting.

Then decided to insult my family, (cause I posted pictures of my cousin's wedding).

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
sounds like Jakk, or NPC alright

Imagine making Rom cringe by association
it genuinely isn't him but the similarities are hilarious it's like everything possible to make you think it's a dupe

shame about this rant tho i do like him and hope he doesn't do any more shit like this after he's unbanned

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Sun Wukong vs Hercules was just too hype
I guess he couldn't handle the idea of two CHADs that make Rom look like a mere toaster about to duke it out on a popular web show. :mjlol Man should've taken the Blade route. Chill, relax, and enjoy what life has in store. Not turn into the second coming of Artist with an added pinch of racism and mental instability.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
it genuinely isn't him but the similarities are hilarious it's like everything possible to make you think it's a dupe

it is him, stop trying to protect him :mjlol

he went full genis mental mode, he literally has the same posting style, its just, this time, he wanted to stan a dif char

in order

to not understand him

all the series, rom lock likes, jakk liked them too, and he was posting the exact info

let's not joke ourselves now

og xbox had many lit games, like:

- splinter cell
- doa3
- breakdown
- ninja gaiden [og]
- halo 2
- fable
- otogi series
- riddick
- jet set radio future
- x-men legends

some quick examples

God, I played most of those games...
I can still remember JSRF's soundtrack like nothing else.

"Understand, Understand. Understand, Understand. Understand, Understand, the concept of love!"

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
most of us are grown ass niggas
Blakk Jakk need to chill the fuck out and relax
life too short for BS
man need to get some help

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member

shame about this rant tho i do like him and hope he doesn't do any more shit like this after he's unbanned
Used to like him cause he was funny and posted cool art. Now fuck him, man crossed lines. A little racist joke is fine here and there as long as it's funny and not actually being racist.

But then the man decided to go and insult my family.

Making racist comments to and about me is fine, I let @Blade call me Indian despite the fact I'm not. But going as far as to insult family that I posted pics of since I was confident no one insult or dox is completely disgusting and uncalled for.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
bruh

i roast pmuch everyone here, both regulars and noobs

but

they know, i don't mean it, cuz they know me, for years and what's my style is

even though, sometimes i want to bash their heads, with a friendly powerbomb, sometimes :yousmart :mjlol

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
it is him, stop trying to protect him :mjlol

he went full genis mental mode, he literally has the same posting style, its just, this time, he wanted to stan a dif char

in order

to not understand him

all the series, rom lock likes, jakk liked them too, and he was posting the exact info

let's not joke ourselves now
honestly dont think it's Jakk, they're just very similar. Rom Lock is a much bigger 2000ad stan than marvel stan and i dont ever remember Jakk caring about that. Rom was also the one who told me Genis wasn't omniversal months before the actual Genis Deception thread happened, which if he was Jakk makes no sense at all to do that.
Cant prove this one but iirc Jakk was hispanic and Rom is supposedly some white kid, they were just both huge marvel stans

it doesn't excuse any of what happened though especially the racism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back