• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #14: Mammoth Space Gods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
If he insulted my family, I would have ended his ass. You are better dude than I could ever be.
I was legit waiting for Dead Lock to insult me again so I could tell him to go suck ROM's white-ass metal cock.
most of us are grown ass niggas
I'm not even an adult legally yet, I'm still 17 and in high school. You don't see me posting cringe like that. Any cringe I post is noaru cringe.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Used to like him cause he was funny and posted cool art. Now fuck him, man crossed lines. A little racist joke is fine here and there as long as it's funny and not actually being racist.

But then the man decided to go and insult my family.

Making racist comments to and about me is fine, I let @Blade call me Indian despite the fact I'm not. But going as far as to insult family that I posted pics of since I was confident no one insult or dox is completely disgusting and uncalled for.
Gotta be honest, with how he went at you, I'm kinda surprised he chose not to go after me and attack me for my dad being dead or some shit. Guess that was a line even he wouldn't cross?

I don't know anymore, man.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Used to like him cause he was funny and posted cool art. Now fuck him, man crossed lines. A little racist joke is fine here and there as long as it's funny and not actually being racist.

Making racist comments to and about me is fine, I let @Blade call me Indian despite the fact I'm not. But going as far as to insult family that I posted pics of since I was confident no one insult or dox is completely disgusting and uncalled for.
Blade also said Indian To Aru fan(s), implying that I'm also Indian. Which uh... yeah no I'm not. LMAO :mjlol

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
honestly dont think it's Jakk, they're just very similar. Rom Lock is a much bigger 2000ad stan than marvel stan and i dont ever remember Jakk caring about that. Rom was also the one who told me Genis wasn't omniversal months before the actual Genis Deception thread happened, which if he was Jakk makes no sense at all to do that.
Cant prove this one but iirc Jakk was hispanic and Rom is supposedly some white kid, they were just both huge marvel stans

it doesn't excuse any of what happened though especially the racism

yeah, that's why in my convos with jakk back in 2017-2018, liked all these series and we were posting even pics to pm's or in the obd convos

and that's literally dumb, like when anyone can pretend a dif ethnicity, lmao

lads

it's jakk, it's ok

we did what we could, we had some fun, pretended that things would be dif

we thought he would change, but the guy, still got his issues [as i said, hope he overcomes them']

we move on, and that's it

have a nice day, bye bye

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

Yeah I noticed it was getting a bit too much and that why I had to step in cause what in the fuck was all that

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Rom Lock aimed the Neutralizer at his brain and pulled the trigger :russ

Reactions: Es_

Es_

Straight Silver
mean

all that raigen effect, for a cool char like rom

it's a shame

really shame

still rom > to aru, let's not get ahead and forget it, don't find the chance to do this, little fellas :mjlol
Raigen effect hits hard especially when I am rereading Rom to write him properly for my RP lol

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
I'm not scared at all. My family legit would murder most of those schizoes as would I. I don't play that shit in the slightest.
I may talk about my family and myself on occasion, but I will never show any pictures period. I don't want to have to waste time smoking some schizo-ass nigga who somehow manages to trace my location off that shit and comes at me over some dumb shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back