• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #14: Mammoth Space Gods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, wish I had your confidence.

Nah you are better off if you don't feel that confident. Me? Me and mines pretty much live in the right places that makes it hard for anyone to give a fuck about us and at the same time, would get ruined if they try.

it's not about being scared

it's just not cool, to know, that paranoid people want to collect ur info for their own profits, for no reason

mean

why showing pics?

what are we? tinder? lol

True, but either way, I wanted to show off my graduation pics and I don't feel any regret regardless.

I may talk about my family and myself on occasion, but I will never show any pictures period. I don't want to have to waste time smoking some schizo-ass nigga who somehow manages to trace my location off that shit and comes at me over some dumb shit.

Yeah... true but I feel the type of people who would get that angry at me would be too lazy to really even try coming after me and mines... that would basically be the entirety of SB :oldryoma

E

Example

Unconfirmed
@Nevermind You're looking at the convo rn. Mind evaluating this particular issue?

Anyways, it's a damn shame that Musubi was never able to check IPs on NF when Rom first came onto the scene. Some people there thought he was suspicious but without an actual IP check, it would have been just suspicions at best.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
In other news there's this weird thing going around with people saying that we don't need shoes because your feet don't need support. And so a lot of people have just gone on runs and shit barefoot and I'm like
"Don't we wear shoes to protect our feet from shit"

In other news there's this weird thing going around with people saying that we don't need shoes because your feet don't need support. And so a lot of people have just gone on runs and shit barefoot and I'm like
"Don't we wear shoes to protect our feet from shit"

Yeah, those people are crazy considering even our ancestors wore various protection for feet for that exact reason.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
@Nevermind You're looking at the convo rn. Mind evaluating this particular issue?

Anyways, it's a damn shame that Musubi was never able to check IPs on NF when Rom first came onto the scene. Some people there thought he was suspicious but without an actual IP check, it would have been just suspicions at best.
What issue?

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
EzMJPg7UUBkq8cn.png

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
mean

all that raigen effect, for a cool char like rom

it's a shame

really shame

still rom > to aru, let's not get ahead and forget it, don't find the chance to do this, little fellas :mjlol
Perhaps... :maybe

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Yeah I realized something was up when MB said that he claimed to have never posted on NF. I did say that I was a lurker when I joined OLF, about half my time here was spent lurking FV and there's no way he didn't post

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
i can post, but these are more than enough

ok, lads, we move on and that's it, obd keeps moving forward
yeah.

Like the rant I made on SL chars being jobbers. Idk why but I make huge blocks of text when I write shit I have rolling around in my brain.

Current Gamer also fell into the same problem of having the MC be too powerful at around s4. I hoping the current war arc would regain my interest but the author and Ji-Han are more focused on doing the boring ass side quests like finding Chi You's martial arts and grinding in hell than actually focusing on the supposed war that's happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back