• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #14: Mammoth Space Gods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Okay, I actually have some high hopes now.

FUoAENoUEAAe3Nm

FUoAEeOVsAEjxxp

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
something final i want to say about the jakk lock situation [those who were in the discord, will get it]

as sad as it was this whole thing with jakk and all, i won't bother to explain anything more, those past 20 and so pages, really talked for themselves

overall

i really hope he overcomes his issues, cuz thats literally mental illness and instability, and eats him from the inside, it ain't a joke

at this point, he really must not post in the olf obd for a long time now, this might take months or ages even [irl stuff, and especially this kind of issues, matters more]

it ain't an easy task, but that's something he will have to face on his own, he must face and defeat his own demons

i hope God helps him and find his inner peace

this gen of younglings really is weak mentally, and they need guidance

net stuff is just net stuff, don't take them seriously, but i can't bother to put up with weirdness stuff like that, i post here cuz i try to have fun, and take a break = you know what i mean

overall, each of us, we all have our problems, but we must stay positive and never give up

that's what i wanted to say, from myself, that's my final post, about this situation

and we carry on

peace

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
something final i want to say about the jakk lock situation [those who were in the discord, will get it]

as sad as it was this whole thing with jakk and all, i won't bother to explain anything more, those 20 and so pages, really talked for themselves

overall

i really hope he overcomes his issues, cuz thats literally mental illness and instability, and eats him from the inside, it ain't a joke

at this point, he really must not post in the olf obd for a long time now, this might take months or ages even [irl stuff, and especially this kind of issues, matters more]

it ain't an easy task, but that's something he will have to face on his own, he must face and defeat his own demons

i hope God helps him and find his inner peace

this gen of younglings really is weak mentally, and they need guidance

net stuff is just net stuff, don't take them seriously, but i can't bother to put up with weirdness stuff like that, i post here cuz i try to have fun, and take a break = you know what i mean

overall, each of us, we all have our problems, but we must stay positive and never give up

that's what i wanted to say, from myself, that's my final post, about this situation

and we carry on

peace
There's a Discord? :hm

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Yep, we all talked about it too and how Nakaba literally fucked Escanor in the ass with no lube.
The worst part? Meliodas literally could have killed the Demon King all on his own as he literally had the same power as him as he showed at the end of the fight... meaning Escanor died for FUCKING NOTHING!

Yep. Everytime Elizabeth dies, she IMMEDIATELY reincarnates as a baby and starts right the fuck over!
That was the infamous scene that turned alot of people off of the series wholesale.
Also Escanor had a crush and kissed a thousand year old loli

without even knowing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back